Wednesday 12 April 2017

Good things to say on a cv

Good things to say on a cv

Your CV should be a living, breathing, growing document. And even if you don't have any new roles or skills to add to it, you'll more than likely need to adapt it to . CVs CV help tips What words should I use on my CV? Make sure you write your CV in the present tense, get to the point, and always include lots of action words. Should I include hobbies and interests in my CV? We also have a guide to writing a successful CV.


Good things to say on a cv

Even though I take my work seriously, I do have a good sense of humour. Writing up your skills or personal statement in a CV? Your strengths on a CV might include 'organised' or 'good communication skills when . Are you a bit of a novice in this CV writing malarky? If this is your first job, it's a good idea to nominate tutors or mentors. Here are things you should never include:.


If you write “references upon request” at the bottom of your CV, you're merely wasting a . There is no such thing as a 'finished' CV. Include an e-mail address, a gmail address is good because you will have it . Listing universal transferable. Say the things that matter early on, while you've got the reader's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts